Thursday, March 22, 2012

Punnylicious Stamps by My Pink Stamper

I had been admiring the stamps by My Pink Stamper for awhile. I finally went ahead and ordered a few stamps sets...the Punnylicious stamps! They are such cute sayings and work perfectly with the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge. I had a lot of fun making some cards this week. Can't wait to make more with these stamps!

For this first card, I did flocking on the dark brown parts of the monkey. I added Glossy Accents to the nose and eyes, the vine, and a couple accent marks on the banana. I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. I affixed a couple of hot fix gems to the sentiment tag and I finished it off with some ribbon and a bow tied with a button and twine.


For this next card, I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. I added Glossy Accents to the heart and some accent marks on the bee's wings. I did some inking on the behive. This one is my favorite!


For this card, I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. I used a white opaque marker to highlight the embossing. I added Glossy Accents to the cow's horns, eyes, and feet, as well as on the roof of the barn and the heart.


For this last card, I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. I added Glossy Accents to the frog's eyes and cheeks, and accent marks on the lily pad.



As you can see, these cute sentiments are tons of fun to use with the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge! Hope you enjoyed your visit, and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying those new stamps...watch out it gets addicting. Super cute set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. They are very cute. Love the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest you visit me again at www.Melodylanedesigns.com the winner of the cricut is announced in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. Wanted to come by and let you know I was thinking about you. (I saw your post on the Circle MB) Take care, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are cute! I love the idea of the opaque markers.. I have some of those and can never think of what to use them for.
    Thanks for the great idea!
    :)Khrista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't like that stamp set was made for Create a Critter? Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, your cards are so cute. I've never used flock, but love the way it looks. Perfect for critters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set of cards. I love your use of the glossy accents, adds a lot dimension. You may have inspired me to use the cuttlebug more often. I always forget too...
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ps: just popping by from the CCMB

    ReplyDelete